|BAM! (Body and Mind)
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
|Age Range: 9-14 (Grades 4-8, with parental supervision). Here's a website that can help kids make healthier lifestyle choices.
|The units included are:
- CDC Basics
- Physical Education and Activity
- Health Conditions and Diseases
- Disabilities and Birth Defects
- Child Development
- Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion
- E-cigarettes and Alcohol
Then scroll down to the "Ask a Scientist" comic book series:
- How Does My Body Fight Disease?
- How Do People Become Infected with Germs?
- How Loud is Too Loud?
Also check out the link to Health Literacy Skills at the bottom.
|ClickSchooling ©Copyright 2021, All Rights Reserved, ClickSchooling
|Click here to navigate to web site